Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who Will Date Obama's Daughters?

President Barack Obama was asked in a recent interview with Newsweek, how he felt about daughters, Malia and Sasha and how they have acclimated to their new lives. Here's an excerpt (read the full story here) of what he had to say:

You know, the nice thing is that, partly because of temperament, partly because of Michelle's unbelievable parenting skills, I've just got some happy, normal kids. And all that stuff that's going on around them, they just kind of miss. We have not seen any effects, any fishbowl effects, yet on them. Now, I worry about them when they're teenagers where, you know, you're already embarrassed about your parents and even more embarrassed on TV all the time. And dating I think will be an issue because I have men with guns surrounding them at all times [laughter], which I'm perfectly happy with, but they may feel differently about it.

Wow. We need more fathers like this.

No comments: