Thursday, November 20, 2008

House Negro

Honestly, I have to say that I'm not so much disturbed by Barack Obama being called a house negro from somebody halfway around the world. The race baiting and name calling is inevitable. Sticks and stones will be hurled from many different directions.

What bothers me about this is that our forensic scientists can find a carpet fiber in the middle of a field and trace it back to a van that's 10 feet under water and the driver who murdered a stray cat four years earlier and buried it in the back yard. WHY IS IT that we keep getting videos from Al-Qaida, yet no one can seem to track down a 7 foot diabetic Muslim in the hills of Afghanistan? Isn't he ordering insulin from somewhere? You mean to tell me they're hanging out in caves, with a Sony camcorder and the Adobe editing suite, making videos and transmitting them to Al Jazeera tv without a trace? Come on. OnStar can unlock a car from space, but we're supposed to believe that these dudes are undetectable.

Smells like camel poop to me. I thought this article from Newsweek.com was interesting.

No comments: